What is the core function of Marine Parade Town Council?
How to go about disposing bulky items?
How to go about booking a common facility for an event? How much will it cost?
Does the Town Council have a recommended list of contractors for minor repair works (eg: pipes, water taps, hinges, and letterboxes)?
For estate issues/feedback, who to contact after office hours?
Which agency to approach for non-estate related feedback (eg: illegal hawking, road maintenance and overgrown shrubbery along main roads)?


How much is the monthly S&CC charges?
When is S&CC payment due and payable?
What are the modes of payment?
What are the operating hours of our Finance Counter for payment?
Where do your S&CC go to?