What’s your favourite spot in Marine Parade Town to enjoy nature? Take a photo of it and stand to win an $80 CapitaLand voucher!
PAP Town Councils have launched the Action for Green Towns initiative to move our towns towards zero-waste, energy efficient and greener towns by 2025. To bring more residents on board this initiative for more sustainable towns, we are inviting residents to share photos of the nature you love in your town!
A panel of judges will pick one winning photo per town. The winner, to be announced on 27 September 2021, will win an $80 CapitaLand voucher!
How to join this photo contest:
- Post your photo on Facebook or Instagram and tag us @marineparadetc with the hashtags #Action4GreenTowns #MarineParadeTownCouncil and set the post to public.
- Participants must be residents of Marine Parade GRC, MacPherson SMC, or Mountbatten SMC. Send the link of your post with your full name, contact number, and proof of your address to email@example.com by 19 September 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries submitted must be the Participant’s own work and must be taken within Marine Parade Town (Braddell Heights, Geylang Serai, Joo Chiat, Kembangan - Chai Chee, MacPherson, Marine Parade, and Mountbatten).
- The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute discretion to exclude or disqualify any Participant and / or entry from this photo contest.
- Photographs that are intended to be used for any kind of commercial purposes, must not be submitted.
- Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the photographs is not allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, conversion of colour images to black and white are allowed.
- By participating in this contest, the Participant warrants that he/she has not trespassed into any areas closed to the public and has put the welfare of the subject (if applicable) foremost and with consent, and has not obtained the photograph via any unethical means.
- By participating, you consent to your submissions being used by Marine Parade Town Council in our publicity materials, and hereby agrees to all of the terms and conditions listed.